Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Synergy connect but cursor not going to my laptop

Today I just got synergy and when I finally connect my client to server my cursor from the server or main computer will not travel to my laptop. Is there a problem or i am i doing something wrong please tell me thanks :)     

Paul Suarez

Hi @Danelk12. Sorry for the late reply on this. Please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server). Also, post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface and the Server Configuration interface on your server machine.

Sorry for the late reply the email came late I found the problem out. The reason why is because my laptop is next to my computer monitor I was playing around with the configure server tab and I put my laptop on top of my computer and I started to work so to switch screens I will go to the top of my screen and it goes to my laptop, and to get back to my computer on my laptop i go to the bottom of the screen and it works. Thanks for your help :)