Hello! šŸ‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Disconnects from client no longer configured.

Bobby McNabb

I am running the latest stable version of synergy on 2 win 7 machines. I keep seeing a disconnect in the log screen for a machine that is no longer configured as a client. I have deinstalled, removed the folders and reinstalled synergy and this machine keeps reappearing. Any help is appreciated to remove this.

synergyissue.jpg

Bobby McNabb

I wanted to add that the machine above is connected and operational (WCSO081604) , but I still see the machine WCSO081601 continually disconnecting in the server window.

Paul Suarez

Have you tried re-installing it on your server machine @Bobby McNabb? Also, please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server).

Bobby McNabb

Problem Solved.

WCSO081601 was moved to a different office on the network and synergy was still installed and running on that machine. So, even though it was not configured as an active station in the server configuration it was still attempting to connect to the server station over the network. Sorry for all the trouble but your patience and assistance is greatly appreciated.