Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Client hung on starting

Stephanie Cook
My client machine seems to be hung. It is stuck at "Synergy is starting". Previously, for a day or two it was not recognizing the server computer, or the server computer was not recognizing it. I recently restarted both machines, I think. Could that have messed up some of the communication?
  • 2 weeks later...
Stephanie Cook
This problem has returned. Synergy says "Synergy is starting", and doesn't get beyond that. Here is the status log: NOTE: starting server NOTE: config file: C:/Users/SCOOK~1.THE/AppData/Local/Temp/qt_temp.g17068 NOTE: log level: INFO INFO: service command updated NOTE: starting server NOTE: config file: C:/Users/SCOOK~1.THE/AppData/Local/Temp/qt_temp.U17068 NOTE: log level: INFO INFO: service command updated
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Ronan Leroy
And I just managed to get it to work: I restarted the windows service. I’ll do some tests, and if the problem is not solved I guess I’ll have to set it up in manual mode.
  • 3 months later...
Mackenzie Hoover
+1 for finding the Synergy windows service and restarting it manually. That did the trick. Sorry for reviving an old thread, but this is the first result in google.
  • 1 year later...