Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Trackpad Functionality

Christian Cerdan

This app is really great! I was wondering when the functionality of the trackpad be part of symless. Unless it already is but I am just not sure how to enable it. Can you guys help me out?

Christian Cerdan

Hi Paul, 

I have two MacBooks connected using symless but for some reason when I drag the mouse I've From one Mac to the other, the track pad loses its functionality.

Christian Cerdan

The gestures on the trackpad doesn't seem to be working. The two finger click, three finger drag, etc. 

Paul Suarez

Hi @Christian Cerdan. I apologize for the inconvenience this might be causing you. Upon further checking, I found out that there's an existing open issue on our GitHub page for this. That means this is noted by our developers and they're still trying to find ways on how we can make it work. We hope that you'd stick with us until we find a way to fix it. We might be needing some help from you guys with regards to finding ways that works for everyone. Though if you find that this problem is a deal breaker for you, we'd be glad to offer you a refund.

Christian Cerdan

Thank you so much for the response. It's not a deal breaker. I can work with it for the meantime. Im glad to hear that there is already a ticket for it tho. What is the ETA for it to be completed? Just so I know when to anticipate it's completion :)