Karl Buhl

Will Synergy work with Wacom tablets?

5 posts in this topic

I have an intuos4 (PTK-640) Wacom pen tablet. Has anyone figured out how to use Wacom tablets with synergy, between different computers?

I asked the support team also for that feature. Our team of artists or the people that suffer from RSI and use a tablet to help that condition would greatly benefit from it. A "simple" tablet support could be a hotkey that would switch the computer receiving the tablet moves. This seems preferable to mapping the tablet surface to different monitors since we would end up with a tiny area of the tablet for each monitor. Could you guys let us know when we can expect a tablet support to be implemented?

We have some response on the Synergy work with Wacom tablets? We really need this feature, this is what is missing for me migrate to Synergy. I believe that many artists are in the same condition. The idea of Miguel Goncalves is perfect: "A" simple "tablet support Could be a hotkey que would switch the computer receiving the tablet moves."  They might say if there is already this feature or something similar? Cheers

just bought synergy, i use a mac and a surface tablet on mac i have a wacom intuos pen and touch and can't really find a way to use it i also try to add a mouse, with tablet connected, but it doesn't seem to work any solution?