Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Copy and paste to networked computer

I just got Synergy. I have Mouse without borders and Clipmate. I'm looking for a solution to being able to copy and paste files and text from one computer to another. My previous setup worked about 10% of the time. I've installed Synergy, however, I did not uninstall mouse without borders because I am paranoid about losing my configuration settings. I've tested Synergy and it works sometimes and doesn't work others. I can drag and drop sometimes. Copy and paste worked 2x and then stopped working. i am hoping that it's just Mouse without borders not being uninstalled  is the issue. Otherwise I'm back where I started on $19 poorer.

Paul Suarez

There are a lot of factors to consider when it doesn't work @Sheldon. Having that third party software could be one of it. You can try to check first with the support team for Mouse without borders if you can save the configuration you have on that for future use.

Hello there,

greetings from Germany.
I found a Solutions that worked for me and my Friends(Diffrent Plattforms Win 7 to 10 and 8 so 8.1 Mac.....)
We just changed the Log fromn Info to Debug 1 on Server and on the Client(`s).
[Also trie to disable SSL Encryption]
We reload the Config on Both an it worked just fine.
By Drag and Drop as well ass strg-c / -v.
I were able to change the log output to back to info and it still works.
For me this is a strange error, because effectivly i did nothing by it seems that something in the backend happend.....

Hope that this will Help.

Bye Blonger