Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Will not open on Mac

Hi Paul, still the same issue on using this version on Mac OS 10.7.5 – quits unexpectedly. I've tried every version going back and have found Synergy 1.4.10 is the only version that works. Unfortunately I cannot use the drag drop functionality of my Synergy Basic 1.8.8 version on the other computer. Any other solutions? Thanks

rootpixel
On 7/11/2017 at 7:29 AM, Paul Suarez said:

I apologize @tjc888 but the newer versions of Synergy only supports macOS 10.9.x and newer. 

Hi, Same question, i use latest os in windows 10 (for server) and  IMAC 10.12.5
and not work, for first time i tried it's work (with previous version in imac) it's work , but it's just once,
and now the drag drop feature still not working again,

please help

• 2 months later...
Rick White

Thank you so much for the V1.8.5 download link. It has solved all of my issues on El Capitan.

Tried 2 beta 4, the attempted to roll back to 1.8.8 niether supported modifier keys in Parallels.

Rick White

I should also mention that I run as a standard user without admin privileges and installed Synergy in the user/Applications instead of root, because permissions seemed to keep it from running properly there (even using chmod -R).

Loosen the allowed downloaded apps restriction to Anywhere during install and first run.

Add the Privacy - Accessibility item before first run.

The drag and drop functionality will not work, but everything else I need is there.

Lesson: image disk before trying V2

• 5 months later...