Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Hello, i work with the last version of Synergy and the last version of mac. I can drag & drop van server computer to the clientcomputer  but not from the client to the servercomputer. What is wrong?The drop & drag is enable.

Greetz Ribse

Paul Suarez

Please provide more details about your machines (OS, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected to the network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, specify which one is the server). Also, post a screenshot of both machine's Synergy interface and the Server Configuration interface on your server machine.

I have a similar problem, I cannot drag and drop between my computers (sever to client nor client to server)

Both of my machines are running Windows 10, 64 bit, v.1.8.8, both connected via Wi-Fi. One is a desktop and the other a laptop, with the desktop being the server.

This is the server interface:desktop_server.thumb.JPG.43178ce0cae780a54d1ea8e1af5da5eb.JPG

This is the client interface:

laptop_client.thumb.JPG.a8a55af90ee8885a42ababea66733bd8.JPG

This is the server configuration:

594327bc3d811_serverconfiguration.JPG.8c4155443952edf4c500758ab8132bdd.JPG

Edited by Bebotron

Hello there,

greetings from Germany.
I found a Solutions that worked for me and my friends(different plattforms Win 7 to 10 and 8 so 8.1 Mac.....)
We just changed the log from info to debug 1 on server and on the client(`s).
[Also try to disable SSL Encryption]
We reload the config on both an it worked just fine.
By Drag and Drop as well ass strg-c / -v.
I were able to change the log output to back to info and it still works.
For me this is a strange error, because effectivly i did nothing by it seems that something in the backend happend.....

Hope that this will Help.

Bye Blonger