Sher

SSL certificate doesn't exist

8 posts in this topic

Just trying to upgrade my Pro subscription on Windows 10. Keep getting message that SSL certificate doesn't exist

Supplement to original post: I have a Mac mini and a Windows 10.  My first post had the Windows 10 machine as the server.  I switched to make the mac the server and the Windows 10 the client.  I did not auto config the client but used the Server IP.  Now I am getting "failed to verify server certificate fingerprint"

1 hour ago, Sher said:
Just trying to upgrade my Pro subscription on Windows 10. Keep getting message that SSL certificate doesn't exist

Have you successfully activated both machine's Synergy to Pro version?

I purchased in July of 2015 and have been using successfully over that time.  Recently I changed keyboards and switched the Windows 10 machine to be the server with the Mac mini as the client.  It worked fine.  But then I decided to upgrade the software which has repeated failed in the past but I want to see if side button support on the mouse is available.  Should I uninstall and reinstall?  Is the SSL the problem?  I think my working version predates that feature. 

I uninstalled the Windows 10 machine and reinstalled.  Still the same "ERROR: failed to verify server certificate fingerprint"