Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Input lag/delay making Synergy unusable

I downloaded your software yesterday (Basic license) and I'm noticing consistent and noticeable lag between my two windows devicesI downloaded your software yesterday (Basic license) and I'm noticing consistent and noticeable lag between my two windows devices. The lag is so bad that it is currently unusable--mouse and keyboard take 5 or more seconds to respond between systems, if they respond at all. So I wanted to see if there was any known issues on Windows 10 devices and speed of input performance, or if you had any proposed solutions. If not, I really need to ask for a refund. I just downloaded the software yesterday and tried restarting both systems and restarting the server/client side of the software and no improvement.

Paul Suarez

Hi @CArnold. Please provide more details for your machines (OS version, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed, connected via cable or wireless, CPU information would be helpful as well). Also, can you confirm if you have a third party firewall installed and running on your machines? If yes, have you tried disabling it and checked how it goes?