Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse left click opens properties in Client PC

Hello,

I am receiving a very annoying error while using Synergy.  The mouse left click is not working properly in client PC and instead, when you click on any file it opens the properties windows of that file. 

While using Microsoft word 2016 (in client PC), if you click on any words it opens a search for that word within the Microsoft word. 

This problem happens after about 15 minutes. I tried to change the mouse, keyboard (to a wireless keyboard on Server PC), but still the problem resists. So I suspect that the problem is related to the software. I have just purchased this product and not sure how to solve this.  I hope I can use this product ! right now I can’t use it at all. Does anyone know how to solve this? Many thanks. 

Paul Suarez

Please provide us more details about your machines (OS version, 32/64 bit, Synergy version installed).

windows 10 on both PCs with 64 bit operating system. I am using Logitech m705 marathon wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard (on Server PC). Logitech set point is installed on both PCs. 

I need to mention that file transfer between PCs is also problematic. It's not works untile I Stop/Start the Synergy on either Server or Client. Nothing happends when I drag a file form a PC to another, unless I reset the connection.