Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Cursor jumps to opposite side of server screen

Adam Kaufman
My setup consists of a server in the center of an autoconfigured layout, and a client to the right. Most of the time, Synergy is handling this fine, but intermittently (perhaps 5-10% of the time) I see the following bug: When moving off of the left (server) screen towards the right (client) screen, the cursor jumps to the left side of the left screen. This "bad wrap" can then be repeated ad infinitum until the state resolves itself. I am running 1.7.2 x64 on both the Ubuntu Linux server and Windows 7 client.
Adam Kaufman
That's possible. If it helps, here is the log output on the server (slightly different from that reported in the bug): [code]INFO: switch from "akaufman-ubuntu" to "akaufman-8470" at 0,373 INFO: leaving screen NOTE: client "akaufman-8470" has disconnected INFO: jump from "akaufman-8470" to "akaufman-ubuntu" at 960,784 INFO: entering screen NOTE: accepted client connection INFO: accepted secure socket NOTE: client "akaufman-8470" has connected[/code]
Adam Kaufman
I just tried to force the issue by putting a large image in the clipboard and switching screens. The screen switch failed as expected, so I think you're probably right about the root cause.