Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

One monitor two computers

Go to solution Solved by Paul Suarez,

pjnewberry

I'm using a switch to switch my monitor between my two systems. Since both my computers are using the same monitor will that effect Synergy from installing properly

• Solution
Paul Suarez

Hi pjnewberry! That won't affect the installation and the setup of Synergy.

pjnewberry

OK..that's very good news. After I read your response I was preparing to ask back "then why doesn't it switch back and forth". Well, you can guess what happened..I went to the client and it was working. It had not been working but after you answered the question, it started working...your magical. Actually I think I was just being too impatient. Once I switched back to the client and just sat there a minute trying to figure out what to write back, it started working properly.

Thank you for your time...much appreciated.

PJ

Paul Suarez
51 minutes ago, pjnewberry said:

OK..that's very good news. After I read your response I was preparing to ask back "then why doesn't it switch back and forth". Well, you can guess what happened..I went to the client and it was working. It had not been working but after you answered the question, it started working...your magical. Actually I think I was just being too impatient. Once I switched back to the client and just sat there a minute trying to figure out what to write back, it started working properly.

Thank you for your time...much appreciated.

PJ

You're most welcome PJ. Have a geat day! :-)

• Paul Suarez locked this topic