Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Connection Refused after client name change

Go to solution Solved by adga,

• Solution

Yeah I sorted mine out. You have to go into the configuration and add the name of the other PC to the server. You have to drag and drop the computer icon in the interactive setup. And don't go diagonal, you'll pretty much NEVER get it to work unless you have an adjacent PC next to it that is immediately up, down or left, or right of the server PC. Make sure the name for the client is the same you type in the server. You can check it by selecting the settings in one of the drop down menu options for the client computers.Let me know if this helps.

Paul Suarez
55 minutes ago, adga said:

Yeah I sorted mine out. You have to go into the configuration and add the name of the other PC to the server. You have to drag and drop the computer icon in the interactive setup. And don't go diagonal, you'll pretty much NEVER get it to work unless you have an adjacent PC next to it that is immediately up, down or left, or right of the server PC. Make sure the name for the client is the same you type in the server. You can check it by selecting the settings in one of the drop down menu options for the client computers.Let me know if this helps.

This should fix the problem. Thanks for sharing adga.

• Paul Suarez locked this topic