Hello! đź‘‹

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

unable to transfer files

jackiekan

Ive connected my Mac and WIndows computer, and I can control the mouse across both no problem. though theres serious drag-and-drop problems, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, mostly the latter. windows to mac is maybe like 5% chance itll work, and it hasnt worked once from mac to windows.

jackiekan
5 hours ago, copydigital said:

Same here. Actually I bought Synergy because of this feature.

It's the only reason I bought it, so I don't have to wait for my cloud storage to sync up.

Augusto Santa Cruz

Hello everyone,

Drag and drop is a feature that should work both on Mac and Windows environments. However, there might be some limitations, drag and drop on a mac from Windows should allow you to place the file anywhere you want. Nevertheless, on Windows drag and drop from a mac only works on the desktop. These issues will surely be fixed in future releases.

Thanks

jackiekan
1 hour ago, Augusto Santa Cruz said:

Hello everyone,

Drag and drop is a feature that should work both on Mac and Windows environments. However, there might be some limitations, drag and drop on a mac from Windows should allow you to place the file anywhere you want. Nevertheless, on Windows drag and drop from a mac only works on the desktop. These issues will surely be fixed in future releases.

Thanks

well i hope so because as-of last night drag-and-drop hasnt worked at all even once, even on desktop

• 3 months later...
Egoistudio

I have the same Issue as well. Drag and drop does not work.

Just Posting here to hoping to draw more attention to the issue.

I have the same issue as well. Drag and drop does not work.It's the only reason I bought this program.Please pay attention to this issue