Linux99

Unable to connect client to server

5 posts in this topic

After reading about this program I got all excited and decided to give it a try. After the installation, unfortunately, I'm unable to connect the client machine to the server machine. Instead, I am getting the following error message pm the server machine: Client:"localhost.localdomain" has disconnected. and the following message on the client machine: Warning: failed to connect to server: server refused client with the name "localhost.localdomain

You must configure the name of your clients by clicking the "Configure Server...". You can see the name of the client when it connects from the log.

I have read the so-called "manual" and followed the "Configure Server" and I sill get the same problems.  I am pissed.  No place to get help.  I want my money back now!

I agree I had the same problem. They are quick to take the money, when I asked for a refund they send me an email saying that I will get my refund after 30 days. This is turning into a scam. A lawsuit will definitely solve this scam. Liars and thieves 

I cloned the software (OS) and I had to change the name of one of the machines.  I am now up and working after many hours of hard work!