ChinTech

Synergy for Android and Samsung DeX

18 posts in this topic

Thanks. I'll check that out. Might be a good solution for my setup! 

You can actually use it on Android. Although this one requires you to have Cyanogen or other mods that has access to /dev/uinput (as mentioned earlier Cyanogen or Paranoid Android). You can confirm this in Symless-Synergy Android client wiki page.

• Like 1

I would also prefer a DEX/Android Solution.

Is there anything on the way or planned?

Hi @Chrisis. Currently we are more focused on making Synergy to be more stable as possible on all currently supported platforms.

I would also be interested in android support.  Maybe adding the ability to add clients through bluetooth. I found this competitor through a search (http://www.acrosscenter.com/), haven't tested it out yet.

+1 vote here for DeX support. Would be awesome to be able to control all my devices instead of having to switch USB ports to get onto Android

• Like 1

+ 1 to keep this in scope. would love to have this going across my OSX, windows, DeX setup

I personally want it to control an Android TV (Nvidia Shield) from my Laptop (OSX).

+1 For Samsung Dex support.

Please, please, pretty, pretty PLEAEAEAEAEAESE!!

+1 I totally agree, I have version 1 and the only reason for which I would pay an upgrade to version 2 is if had Android support.

I use Synergy and like it a lot. I travel at lest twice a month and always take with me my laptop and my Samsung Android devices(s).

It would be great if Synergy could play nicely with the Android devices.

Juan