Alex Slabey

Mouse Left-click doesn't work on Client Machine

3 posts in this topic

Running Windows 10 on server machine and Windows 8.1 on client machine. When I move my mouse to the client machine running Win 8.1, the mouse moves the cursor, but I can't left-click on anything. If I move back to the server machine and back into the client machine, it "may" start working again. This happens daily. Any ideas? I'm using the newest version of Synergy Pro - purchased 1-2 weeks ago.

-Alex S.

I am seeing this almost daily as well. If you restart Synergy on the server it always fixes it for me. I just tried reporting it as a bug but got the response:

We now only offer one-to-one technical support to Synergy Enterprise customers (let me know if you need a quote). For non-enterprise users, our help page is the best place to start. There you can find the forums, our knowledge base, video tutorials and more.

Since I wasn't asking for "technical support," but rather trying to report a bug, this seemed singularly un-helpful. But what can you do.

I will restart it now. Rebooting my computers have not helped, but I will restart the server/client connections too. Does this solution last for at least a day? Does it come back eventually? I'll see what happens. Thank you.

I have this same issue and use the same fix. (Click "Apply" on the server.)

Happens quite frequently.