Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Clicking works only after restarting server

Niklas Grebe

Hey,

I've stumbled upon a strange issue here... after booting up both machines I can move around my mouse freely between both machines as expected but clicks don't work on the client. After restarting the service on the server clicking works on the client. It's just annoying that it's not working directly after booting up the machines so no blocker but yeah kinda annoying. If I have some spare time I'll look into the connection on startup compared to the connection after restarting the server.

Synergy Basic Version 1.8.7-stable

Server: Win10 Home (version 1607)

Client: Win10 Pro (version 1607 - on a MBP via Bootcamp)

Jerry Martin

I just got finished installing synergy again after a year of mouse without borders. I have 4 computers connected and all worked except one. Same symptoms. I saw your post and restarted the server and the problem computer now works. I would also like to know why this is happening. Especially compared to the other two client computers which worked fine. All 4 Windows 10 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...
Niklas Grebe

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with that problem but sadly there is no response from Synergy about this topic :( Any chance to get a reaction or some advice to fix this?