Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mac Client not remembering server IP

Sean Gorman

Hi,

When I launch Synergy on my Mac, it doesn't remember the previous server IP address. How can I force it to remember? I'm running version 1.8.7-stable-9799e96 on Yosemite.

Thank you.

Holly Paddock

Experiencing the same thing. Both computers are using the most recent stable installations. Windows 7 (Professional Service Pack 1) computer is the host and Mac (OS X 10.11.6) is the client. I have to enter the server's IP address each time I start the Mac computer.

• 2 weeks later...
Pontus Munck

I have the same problem. It is quite annoying, especially since it has always worked before. I have a static IP number on my server and the client usually remembered this and automatically could connect to it when I started it... :(

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Robert Bermani

I'm encountering the same issue on Mac OS X Client v1.9.1-stable. The client never remembers the last server address. Mac OS X version 10.13.4

• 7 months later...

I've had same problem after new install on macos mojave. I've solved the problem simply by typing in the ip and pressed start, then i deleted ip and retyped it again and pressed apply. After reboot things working as expected. I hope this works for everyone else too.

• Thanks 1