Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Media key support for Mac clients

Bryan Watson

I'm disappointed that Symless thinks that with version 1.8.3 that this "enhancement" of "Media key support for Mac clients" is an enhancement when it breaks the use of said keys on the serve!

How is breaking one feature to make another work an enhancement? I listen to music on my Mac server but when I'm on my Windows client i CANNOT control my music with my Apple keyboard with 1.8.3.

Not everyone uses Windows as their server and Macs as their clients! Please fix this!

Could you also let people know what problems and "enhancements" you're currently working on with each build? That way we're not sitting around getting mad every time there is an update that doesn't resolve a problem we're having.

OK, rant over.

P.S. - I love this program!...before 1.8.3 was released.

• Synergy Team
Nick Bolton

Hey Bryan,

What version are you on now? Have you tried updating to the latest version?

Thanks,

Nick

Bryan Watson

My Mac server is on 1.8.2-stable-36cd521 and my Windows client is on 1.8.7-stable-9799e96. I have tried every version since the 1.8.2 on my Mac server and nothing has worked.

Bryan Watson
Hey Bryan,

What version are you on now? Have you tried updating to the latest version?

Thanks,

Nick

My Mac server is on 1.8.2-stable-36cd521 and my Windows client is on 1.8.7-stable-9799e96. I have tried every version since the 1.8.2 on my Mac server and nothing has worked.