Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

KB/mouse not working after update

I ran updates on my OpenSUSE Tumbleweed box (Synergy client) this morning, and Synergy just doesn't work now. It launches, it connects, the mouse transfers control to the client, but mouse/kb actions are never seen by the client. I was running v1.7.6 installed from the OpenSUSE repo, so I uninstalled that and am now on the new v1.8.3 release, but with no change in behavior. I upgraded my Win7 Server to 1.8.3 as well, still no change.

Looking at DEBUG2 logging, the mouse movements are being seen by Synergy, they're just not transferring to the actual mouse cursor.

Any thoughts?

I am having the same issue....

Poor support from synergy. called twice and email support not working. I almost upgraded but NOT NOW!

Looking for help. Everything is connected but mouse or KB not working over clients.

Joe Fruchey
I am having the same issue....

Poor support from synergy. called twice and email support not working. I almost upgraded but NOT NOW!

Looking for help. Everything is connected but mouse or KB not working over clients.

Sorry you're having trouble, but glad to see I'm not alone. As I use Synergy every day for work, it was worth it to me to go the paid support route, but they currently don't have any employees. Bummer. I don't know what I'm going to do.