Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

MacOS 10.12 supportted???

Is there a MacOS 10.12 client available?

I have not tried with Siri but cut and paste and Ctrl + Left or Right Arrow (used to move windows between VMs) does not appear to work with current version designed for 10.11.

Willing to test builds if needed as I run MacOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11 and Windows 10 Pro and Windows 8.1.

Thanks,

Chris

Benjamin Miller

I'm running Windows 10 (education edition) and OS X 10.12 Sierra. I'm using Windows 10 as host. I'm able to move the mouse between screens but using the mouse to click is strangely not working. Ctrl C + V is also not working.

I'm using 1.8.3RC2 and cut/paste works fine with a Windows 7 Server and a MacOS Sierra client.

However, Ctrl-Left/Right Arrow does not work properly with Mission Control.

Is there a MacOS 10.12 client available?

I have not tried with Siri but cut and paste and Ctrl + Left or Right Arrow (used to move windows between VMs) does not appear to work with current version designed for 10.11.

Willing to test builds if needed as I run MacOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11 and Windows 10 Pro and Windows 8.1.

Thanks,

Chris

I've been running the server on 10.12 connecting to a 10.11 client for a little over a week and have noticed a few oddities. Scrolling only sort of works and copy and paste is hit and miss. I've found several things mentioning adjusting the yscroll, which I've tried with no success. I reached out to support a couple days ago but haven't yet heard back from them.

Also noticed on macOS Sierra, Synery (1.8.2 and the latest nightly) is not working with Steelseries Engine 3.

I use Mac as server, and Windows 10 as client, while everything is OK on Mac; the tracking is off when onto Windows. Specially the "up" movement.

Feels like almost double the distance.

It's basically un-usable.

PS. Trackpad working just fine.

Hi, I'm seeing the same issues. Windows 10 as server, macOS is client, updated this morning to 10.12.

CTRL+C/V has always been a bit dodgy but CTRL + Left/Right has worked well to swap virtual desktops/full screen apps in OSX whilst controling from Windows. Now the CTRL+Left/Right will only jump your cursor to the extreme left or right of a text string, nothing else.

Losing the ability to flip between full screen applications/virtual desktops is extremely painful, I use the mac to run multiple RDP sessions, one on each window, and having to swap keyboards to flip backwards and forwards is going to be a massive pain.

I realise tihs is probably Apple's 'fault' but I doubt they'll produce a quick fix for Synergy, anyhting you can do to get this working will be greatly appreciated!

EDIT : I've come in this morning and synergy couldn't connect. The server was running as expected, the client was reporting

error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

Which was odd as I wasn't configured for SSL. I enabled SSL on the server and connection was achieved.

Edited by Guest
Jourdan Laik

I just upgraded both of my machines to macOS Sierra (10.12) and although the connectivity works (haven't tried anything advanced yet like copying files/clipboard) the speed of the mouse is completely different in different directions on the guest machine. I posted about it separately here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1957

I just upgraded both of my machines to macOS Sierra (10.12) and although the connectivity works (haven't tried anything advanced yet like copying files/clipboard) the speed of the mouse is completely different in different directions on the guest machine. I posted about it separately here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1957

Same issue I'm having. I got a reply back from Symless on my support ticket confirming it's a bug. They offered a refund (I just barely bought it) or to wait for a fix. I've asked when the fix is expected.

Jourdan Laik

Same issue I'm having. I got a reply back from Symless on my support ticket confirming it's a bug. They offered a refund (I just barely bought it) or to wait for a fix. I've asked when the fix is expected.

Excellent to hear. Hopefully they'll issue a fix soon - it's very irritating.

Petri Sirkkala

For some reason updating windows 10 (to version 1607) fixed this for me.

Serious silly UI changes in the Windows, but at least mouse works again.

-Pete

Petri Sirkkala
For some reason updating windows 10 (to version 1607) fixed this for me.

Serious silly UI changes in the Windows, but at least mouse works again.

-Pete

And sorry to say, but it was only temporary. Issue came back now.