Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Clicking does nothing on the client vrs 1.8.2 stable-36cd521

My server is windows 10 Pro, client is windows 7 enterprise. I am connected to a vpn on the client which has no problem before. I can move the mouse to the client sreen and on hover effects work fine, but left click nor right click have any effects on anything on the screen. I tried with and without compatiblity mode enabled same result. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Derrick Yohn

I have been having a similar issue with the past few versions. I use Synergy to move between my desktop screen and my laptop screen - which are side-by-side. For the past few years I have never had any issues other than the occasional service stopping. Recently, however, I move my mouse from my PC to my laptop screen - the mouse highlights the icons underneath, but it will not click (right or left) on them. The only way I have found to get this to work is either move between screens several times, or if that does not work - stop and restart the service and it begins working again. Not sure how many are experiencing this issue - but it can be quite annoying. I have 1 master and 2 client desktops and it does it on both of the clients. One is running Win7 and the other Windows 10 PRO. My "server" computer is also running Windows 10 PRO.

Hope one of the developers can look into this... its so frequent that sadly its made me consider using other products.

Derrick

I will also chime in with similar issues. I use Windows 10 Pro as the server and have a mac as a client. When I move the mouse to the mac, I cannot click anything nor type. I have determined the issue stems from my using multiple desktops on my Windows 10 computer. When I switch the Windows 10 desktop back to "1" then move the mouse back to the mac, it works again. I've been experiencing this issue for several months.