Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Client connects, but screen will not switch

Kevin Covert
Server and client are both Win10 machines with single monitors. According to the log message, everything is working, but display/control never switches to the client machine. Log messages on client show connected to server, along with "entering screen"/"leaving screen" for each test. Log messages on server: NOTE: started server, waiting for clients NOTE: accepted client connection INFO: watchdog status: ok NOTE: client "clientname" has connected (move mouse to location configured for client machine, have tried top, bottom, left, right) INFO: switch from "servername" to "clientname" at 0, 474 INFO: leaving screen (move mouse back to server) INFO: switch from "clientname" to "servername" at 1677, 461 INFO: entering screen I turned up logging all the way, but didn't see anything that resembled an error message. I tried creating a hotkey to switch machines, and that also resulted in log messages that showed it seemed to work (and mouse cursor disappeared on server until I moved it back), but the screen still didn't switch. I tried stopping/quitting and restarting both the server and client, to no effect. I can't find anything else in the configuration to fiddle with. Any suggestions?