Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Short hang after every mouse click on OS X

Paul1491393363
I have been running a Synergy setup for a few years happily, with a Debian server and a Windows and Mac client. I just upgraded to a new Mac, running El Capitan. I installed a fresh Synergy 1.7.6 on the Mac. Now, every time I click something on the Mac, the pointer freezes for about 1.5 seconds. Everything else is still working smoothly. I wonder if there is a setting in OS X that can be changed? Or what might be causing it.
Bobby StJacques
I'm experiencing the same problem, but on both my Macbook (El Capitan) and my PC (Windows 10). Whichever machine is the client experiences significant jitter/lag with the mouse. Keyboard is mostly OK (sometimes a slight delay after keystrokes).
  • 2 weeks later...
Adam Fratus
Just purchased and installed Synergy on my Mac Pro and Macbook Pro, experiencing the same issue. Mac Pro is running 10.10.5 and Macbook Pro running 10.11.6. Jittery movements sometimes when moving the mouse around.
  • 1 month later...
Kyle Warner

I'm also experiencing this issue. I'm on the most current version, 1.8.3 Stable

Server: MacOS 10.11.6

Client: MacOS 10.11.6

I can move the mouse around all day and it's pretty much seamless. But as soon as I click, it hangs for a second or so.