Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Unable to move focus to server screen

João Oliveira
Hi, I'm facing this problem for sometime, and upgrading to 1.7.6 didn't fix it. Current setup: server W8.1 (two screens), 3 clients running W7. All three clients don't have a screenserver. If I leave the cursor on any of the clients long enough for the server to go on screensaver, I'm unable to bring it back to the server window. All mouse and keyboard actions happen on the client, so I'm unable to unlock the server. Only option I have is to remove network cable on the sever so that it disconnects from the clients and the cursor returns to one of its screens. If the server screensaver is on and I move the mouse from the server to one of the clients before unlocking the server it also does not allow me to come back anymore. Thanks! João
  • 7 months later...
Jan Gebauer

Same problem here.

I normally stop the client's synergy. That it works. But still this is uncomfortable...

When Windos goes to screen saver, the focus should be moved back to the server immediately...

Best,

Jan

Ilia Goranov

Same problem here. I'm using Synergy 1.8.5 (now 1.8.6) on Windows 7 32 bit machines. The server is located in a Windows Domain which polls a domain policy. When the server locks the screen if the cursor is on the client screen I need to go and lock and then unlock the client screen. Before that I cant get the cursor back to the server screen.