Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Adobe Fix

Reno McDonald
What happened to the open-source version? I can't seem to find that anymore. I am fed up with issues I am having with synergy and adobe. All I want are keys like spacebar-hold and a few other modifier keys (shift, alt, control) to work flawlessly. I know there is more than one problem but I can only think of the spacebar-hold issue as of now. (Holding spacebar doesnt work for panning in Illustrator for example. Im almost positive it is simply stuttering the keypresses; pressing spacebar 50/second). Im actually willing to pay in bitcoin or paypal for a fix. If the pro support version fixes that, let me know and Ill buy that so fast. Thanks guys :P
Paul Stevenson
I have the Pro version and have updated to 1.7.6 and it's got problems with Adobe. The annoying thing is, the previous version never had these issues.
Reno McDonald
Lovely :| What happened to the open-source version? Is that gone now? The source I remember was a few versions behind too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Brandon Gillette
[quote="Paul Stevenson"]I have the Pro version and have updated to 1.7.6 and it's got problems with Adobe. The annoying thing is, the previous version never had these issues.[/quote] Hear, hear! This has been driving me nuts for a few versions. Sick and tired of having to restart Synergy every few hours. (Running 1.7.6 on Win10 64-bit Server, Win7 64-bit client.)