Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Windows 10 stall out issues

I'm running a PC with Windows 10 and an 8 year old iMac running 10.11.2. Synergy appears to go to 'sleep' - meaning the mouse still travels over to the Mac Screen but the left click button doesn't work - funny enough the mouse 'slider' does. This usually requires a restart of the Synergy sessions on each computer to wake it up. When Synergy first had problems with Windows 10 I went over to Sharemouse. That worked fine for a while but every Update didn't work - they finally asked me to send diagnostic logs from both sessions...I started to have a weird cantankerous relationship with their support after every release.... perhaps I should totally delete all traces of Sharemouse?
John Weldon
I'm seeing similar behaviour, but I don't have to restart Synergy... I just go back to the host screen and click on a (usually non-maximized) window and then back to my OSX screen and the mouse clicks work. It's driving me crazy with this latest version. It seems to happen when I have the focus on my host (windows 10) on a full-screen app (PuTTY is the main culprit for me, but even outlook or chrome full screen are sometimes the active app on windows), and then I try to click in the OSX client. The keyboard works and the mouse scroller works, just not clicks.
Jeff Kimmelman
I'm seeing the same issue. Server is Windows 10, client is OSX 10.11.4. Several times a day, the mouse moves over to the OSX client, but clicks, etc. don't work. Click on background on the server and hit escape key will bring it back. Also, restarting the server. Only started happening when I updated to Synergy 1.7.6.