Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Client on "right" of server not working

Eric Stewart
I have synergy pro and: Ubuntu 14.04 - Server (center) Windows 7 - Client (left) Mac OS X - Client (down) This works fine. Thing is, the client is "down" because if I configure it to be on the "right" of the server, the mouse fails to move into the right window. *IF* it does, it goes in, comes out once, but won't go back in. Usually, it doesn't go in at all. The cursor just remains at the right side of the server window, in spite of both client and server claiming that they are successfully connected. I submitted a support ticket (Thursday or Friday last week) with a DEBUG2 log from the server but have received no response.
Shawn Lienemann
I have the same exact problem with my Windows 7 to Windows 7. I have a Mac OSX 10.11 on the "left" and it works perfectly fine, but it won't go to the client on the right even when it says connected.
  • 1 month later...
Kraig Kirsch
Got this exact issue, Client on the right of server , connects to server but mouse wont move over. Windows 10 ( To the left of ) Windows 7 Sometimes seems to move over and get STUCK in the bottom right hand corner of the client machine. if I move the client to the left side in configuration. All is OK. Both machines on 1.7.6
Eric Stewart
Can verify (so far anyway) that removing a second (unused at this time) video card out of my system resolved the issue. My advice for those afflicted with this issue requires I ask a few questions: - Do you have two video cards? Perhaps one of them is an onboard video card you don't use, while the other is an "add in". - If this is the case, perhaps you can go into the BIOS for your system and disable the onboard card there, and see if that resolves the issue. - Otherwise, if you're using two cards ... well, you're SOL right now.