Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

please forward more gestures to client

David M. Cotter
gestures most obviously missing: two finger swipe (magic mouse) (most important! can't switch "spaces") mute, volume, eject (extended keyboard) (volume is most important) thanks!
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Christopher Nagel
[quote="David M. Cotter"]gestures most obviously missing: two finger swipe (magic mouse) (most important! can't switch "spaces") mute, volume, eject (extended keyboard) (volume is most important) thanks![/quote] Oh heck yes! This is wreaking havoc on my muscle-memory! I use the two-finger drag for side-scrolling all the time, and I'm constantly having to find a horizontal scrollbar on the client box. I wonder how this'd work in a cross-platform way, but I really need it between 2 Macs!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Matthew Smith1491393334
I completely agree. If Nick Bolton requires more prodding, I'm a paying Synergy customer, and would upgrade to Pro if it included Magic Mouse gesture support between multiple Macintosh clients.
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I would like two-finger Magic Mouse and three-finger Magic Trackpad gestures between Macs added to Synergy.

I'm disappointed by the lack of participation of Symless employees on this topic.

• 4 weeks later...
Richard John Allen

+ 1

Yes yes yes. Using Synergy to share Apple keyboards and Magic Trackpad between 2 macs, I find the product barely useable without support for Apple trackpad gestures on the client. Agree with everything above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

100% Agree.  Because Synergy does not yet support gestures, I'm finding myself using two mice anyway... which is defeating the purpose of this software.  I love that this product works, but after several months of use I'm finding that without gestures being supported I may not continue to use (and pay for) this product.  I sure this feature is added soon, otherwise on the next OS update I may purge this to keep my systems streamlined. Please add gestures!

Edited by Anthony
Paul Suarez

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late reply on this thread. May we ask you all to add your comments or suggestions about the gesture support problem on this page.

Gestures broken for Magic Mouse on Mac client #2905

I also want to assure you that our developers together with the whole Synergy Team are on "All hands on deck mode" to get these things sorted out. The developers themselves are burning the midnight oil to make your Synergy experience more seamless.