Hello! 👋

These forums are now archived (read only).

Join us on Discord.

Mouse in middle of screen

Sonny Williams
When I move my mouse out of my second screen, it moves back to the middle of the screen and just sits there. If I do a fullscreen YouTube video, there is a mouse in the middle the entire time. However, if I do a fullscreen movie in VLC player, it does disappear. Is there a way to get it to disappear or stay on the side of the screen when I leave a client machine?
Petr Koudelka
Hiding cursor is feature of the player (be it youtube or vlc). Interestingly enough i don't get my cursor returning to the middle when i am not on the screen. It's just "nowhere" really. I remember this happening sometimes when i lose connection. I tried few tests just now and i cannot replicate this. The cursor was just not there until i moved mouse on the client no matter the running application.
Sonny Williams
Mine used to work that way a long time ago. :( I've had this issue for quite some time now. I keep upgrading, hoping it will fix itself, but no go. I am currently on 1.7.5 with a Windows 7 server and a Windows 10 client. Just recently upgraded to Windows 10, but had the same problem on Windows 7 client.