Mustafa Sayid

Drag and Drop files not working

13 posts in this topic

Hi, Everything is set up and working. The mouse and keyboard work fine although i've noticed sometimes the cursor can be slow and when the UAC dialog pops up to run as admin the cursor moves back the server for a few seconds. Anyways my main problem is the dragging and dropping files. I can't do this even though i paid for it. copy and paste from the clipboard works however which is strange. So if someone can help me. Maybe my settings are just wrong. Thanks

Mine doesn't work either. It was the main factor when considering purchasing this software KVM versus using one of the widely available free solutions.

I have same issue with 2 windows 10 ( one client one server) and version 1.7.6 paid for JM

Any updates on the drag and drop issue? I have the same problem with the Server running on Windows Server 2012 R2 and the client running on Windows 10. @Mustafa - when you say your copy and paste works can you copy and paste files or only text. Mine only allows me to copy text and not files.

Any updates? I have the same problem, while copy and paste only allows me to copy text And drag and drop work sometimes and other times it just don't work I have osX 10.11 as server and Windows 10 as client Any help will be apreciated

Same here. All is working apart from drag and drop. On an odd note, client sometimes says that it is not connected even though mouse/keyboard sharing still works. Linux (Server) <-> El Capitan Ray

[quote="raymond smith"] Linux (Server) <-> El Capitan [/quote] Sadly the drag&drop is not supported by linux version...

I am able to drag/drop files but only from/to the server computer. It will not do it from/to two client computers I am running OS X 10.11 on the server and 10.10 on the clients

On 4/28/2016 at 4:21 PM, Juan Francisco Cavazos Cha said:

Any updates? I have the same problem, while copy and paste only allows me to copy text And drag and drop work sometimes and other times it just don't work I have osX 10.11 as server and Windows 10 as client Any help will be apreciated

More than a year later and this is still an issue. I cannot transfer files (copy & paste nor drag & drop) between two Windows 10 computers.

Nearly two years later and this still doesnt work, or maybe i doing something wrong?

Ya.. I'm frustrated too.  I saw that v2 was out so I thought I'd buy the upgrade, as on the main website it still shows that it's suppose to have a working drag n drop.  I contacted support and they basically told me to wait till 2018 or come to this community and troubleshoot myself, or get a refund.  I don't see anyone here that has a solution for this.  I  find this level of customer support unacceptable. 

Also... does anyone manage this forum... I see there are all kinds of threads related to drag n drop troubleshooting.  Seems a bit disorganized to be sending people too, do do their own troubleshooting.

Anyway.. if anyone really can get this going on two Win10 machines your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Mike

Never worked for me either on two windows 10 or a windows and mac

Edited by xtreme1