Kyle Goodwin

Changing the Function of Scroll LOck

2 posts in this topic

Is there anyway that I can make it so that another key unlocks mouse movement from one screen to the next? Scroll lock is what enables the lighting on my keyboard (can't change it) so if there is a way that I can invert the function for the scroll lock, so that when it's enabled it will allow screen movement, then the problem would be solved.

On the server you can open Synergy and click button "Configure Server..." then go to tab Hotkeys. There you can add new hotkey Scroll Lock and add action of locking to screen as toggle. Then when ever you press Scroll Lock you will be locked to current screen.

[quote="Petr Koudelka"]On the server you can open Synergy and click button "Configure Server..." then go to tab Hotkeys. There you can add new hotkey Scroll Lock and add action of locking to screen as toggle. Then when ever you press Scroll Lock you will be locked to current screen.[/quote] Petr, I would like synergy to ignore the "scroll lock" on the server machine, is there a way to set that up? I too have a light up keyboard and the scroll lock is how to toggle it on/off, but when its on synergy locks the mouse to the current machine. I have a three machine system and have been a long time fan, keep up the good work.