All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Settings and configuration resetting

I'm getting the same thing with Synergy pro 1.8.8 on Ubuntu 18.04. The windows installations (1.8.8 and 1.10.0) don't do it. I'm running 1.8.8 because 1.10.0 does not want to play under Ubuntu 18.04. I suspect it only happens when I RESTART the PC. If I do a cold boot (i.e shutdown and start back up) I don't think I get it. I'll do some more testing and see.
  4. Asking for hostname, no place to type it.

There is an intestine new caveat to this... It appears the new version took away the checkbox in question from the window & replaced it with a server dropdown... A dropdown with nothing in it... Click start and it indicates you must fill in a hostname, but since its a dropdown now that isn't exactly possible...
  5. Auto start on Linux before login

I bought Synergy and Early Access... This is a feature that must be included!
  6. Disable SYSLOG Debug Messages

Using version 2 with Windows 7 as server and Ubuntu 16.04 as client. Have no complaints except v2 dumps a lot of /var/log/syslog messages on Ubuntu. Most messages labeled DEBUG or INFO. Is there parameter that will disable Synergy from writing these DEBUG and/or INFO messages? Thanks, -- Asterger
  7. CTRL+ALT+DELETE to a remote machine?

I have never been able to get CTRL + Alt +Del to work on a remote machine. I'm running 1.10.1 and tried all the key commands with no luck. Is there something I have to setup to make this work?
  8. This forum is a ghost town. Will decompile the file and have a look inside maybe I can make sense of this.
  9. So - I installed synergy 2 on computers on my network. Static IPs - same everything... and It just won't connect. The one computer just has a bar scrolling across it... Never stops. Help! This is all it does... Can't do anything with it... Was working fine, reinstalled windows on my Gaming machine reinstalled this and bam... no longer works.
  10. Can't Download

Oh great! Thanks
  11. Can't Download

PS - Download link works again, just checked.
  12. Oh, wow. I just noticed the same thing and I think it explains some disk access stuttering I've been having with my SSD. Constant reading by chrome.exe of C:\Program Files\Synergy\synwinhk.dll when I look at Disk Activity. Sits there reading it at around 250,000 B/sec. Synergy: 1.8.8-stable-25a8cb2 Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) OS: Windows 10 Pro Build 17134.706
  13. Can't Download

Hope it gets fixed Wanted to do a reinstall due to buggy behaviour in the version i had. Now i got nothing lol
  14. Can't Download

I get the same issue here too!
  15. Can't Download

I get this message when trying to click any of the download, what can i do? This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>B8075C2C990DC143</RequestId><HostId>XxNjOLcxfTY8VGIfoXk7PErncgoSy3mFhFyA7aHA2oLsuhsvKNad/tAKQkk+dxY1y5P/JcAf8EI=</HostId></Error>
  16. synergy at ubuntu 18.04 login screen

Hey Same problem here! Ubuntu 18.04 Synergy version installed: 1.10.1-stable-8941241e Some advice would be greatly appreciated
  17. Earlier
  18. Synergy : 1.10.1 OS : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17758 Build 17758 Chrome : 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  19. Any news on this please, have the same issue
  20. Can you give version details for OS, Synergy and Chrome?
  21. so lately I have been experiencing some video hiccups and freezes while playing videos on chrome and then it developed to general stuttering and laggyness of the OS on my windows machine , so I looked up the task manager performance tab and I noticed the disk usage is at 100% even though it is an SSD, I checked the Resource Monitor and noticed that chrome process is constantly reading synwinhk.dll. I killed chrome processes tree along with synergy and the disk usage went back to normal ( 0% ), fired up chrome again and everything seems to work just fine. so what is happening here? I only use extensions from the chrome store.
  22. Disable when computer is remoted into

I normally have a Mac and Windows machine connected via Synergy when I am in my office and this works with no issues. But sometimes I work remotely and have to use Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Mac to connect to my Windows machine via a VPN. This is when they do not play well together, on the Windows machine I have to stop the Synergy service due to the mouse being popped back to the center of the screen. Stopping the service works but is a pain every time because I need to remember to start it back up when I am done so that Synergy works when I get back to the office.
  23. Client 1 Server 1 Client 2 Client 3 Server 2 Client 4 I only have 1 way to exit server to client screens on the sides. Which is down. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!
  24. Force Server

This sounds like a great feature request so I am moving it to that area.
  25. Mirroring instead of extending

Synergy is a software-based KVM. It does nothing more than connect your single mouse and keyboard to multiple systems... one system at a time. If you are needing to do anything else then you will need another set of software. I would suggest researching packages that multiboxing gamers use to get this done. If you couple that with Synergy then you could control all three from any of the three.
  26. Can you load a picture of your layout and configuration?
  1. Load more activity