See announcements from the team.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:23 pm
Mark Richter wrote:A couple of weeks ago I figured out how to turn off encryption and all is well on this front.
I think I have the same problem. When I have SSL encryption turned on, everything fails. My clients connect to the server, but as soon as the I try to move my mouse off the server synergy crashes on the client side.
I'd really prefer to have encryption running.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:40 pm
Kay Zenner wrote:I have a 4k-Display on my main-system and a full-hd display on my notebook. this combination is not working. the server says: mouse is leaving the main-screen and is on notebook-screen, but I cannot see a mouse pointer. Keyboard is not working at all.
This is on Windows 10 (64bit)
Thanks for your good work.
A similar situation
Win 10 server running Synergy 1.7.4
Win 8.1 client using same Synergy; client has high resolution screen obliging me to use large text size (250%)
once PCs sync, mouse disappears on client screen and stays there, cannot get control of server back unless I kill synergy with task manager on client side using local mouse.
I've tried suggestion to change properties of synergy.exe (Click the checkbox for "Deactivate scaling for high DPI value") but no change. I can't use standard 100% text size because letters are the size of fly droppings.
I can't use synergy any more.
any suggestions would be welcome
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:32 am
Almost same issue with Windows 10 server and Windows 7 client. I don't need to re-start synergy, ctl-alt-del alone restores the mouse pointer to the server. When the mouse pointer is "on" the client I _can_ use the keyboard but I _cannot_ see the pointer. I think that the mouse control is there, I just can't see where the mouse is pointing. Any help would be appreciated.
Robbert van Herksen
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:03 am
Nick Bolton wrote:The next version of Synergy is here!
» Download Synergy v1.7.4-stable
Here's the bug fixes...
- Bug #4721 - High CPU usage for Windows service
- Bug #4750 - SSL connect error 'passive ssl error limit'
- Bug #4584 - Drag and drop with SSL causes crash
- Bug #4749 - Clipboard thread race condition causes assertion failure
- Bug #4720 - Plugin download shows 'Could not get Linux package type' error
- Bug #4712 - Unable to send clipboard with size above 1KB when using SSL
- Bug #4642 - Connecting causes SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO error
- Bug #4690 - Log line 'activeDesktop' does not use logging system
- Bug #4866 - Wrong ns plugin version can be loaded
We also made some improvements...
- Enhancement #4901 - Auto restart when running from GUI in desktop mode
- Enhancement #4845 - Add timestamp to log output
- Enhancement #4898 - Move version stage name to build config
Thanks for using Synergy, enjoy the release!
Running Synergy for the first time since yesterday (v 1.75)
Installing went OK, but I noticed that when I close my Macs, and start them up the next day, Synergy doesn't start up by itself.
After manually starting up Synergy, it runs like a charm.
Isn't there an autostart feature in Synergy? (or should I manually ad Synergy to the Mac OS System Preference ('Login Items').
Did I miss something??
Cheers, great product!!!! Happy user
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest